Our shop capabilities include cabinet sizes from a single button station to custom orders with hundreds of cabinets.
Our facility has several assembly stations with dozens of builds happening at any given time. Each build is tracked by our manufacturing scheduling software, which is reviewed daily to ensure customer deliveries are being met.
Typical components assembly items are:
- 3-phase power equipment (power distribution, motor drive systems, motor starters)
- Low voltage power distribution
- Network Cabinets
- Industrial Data Centers
- Process Control Panels
- Cable assemblies
- Pneumatics (solenoids/I/P’s)
- Operator Stations
- Rack-Mount Computer Systems
Cybertrol also provides this equipment:
- Field Instrumentation
- Replacement parts
We build the highest quality systems. Cybertrol’s trained technicians follow rigorous manufacturing procedures to ensure that each build is aesthetically appealing and adheres to our demanding standards. This expertise allows for smooth start-ups and system maintenance.
Every build goes through our quality checklists.
Each panel must pass a comprehensive physical and electrical panel quality checkout procedure before shipping. Our engineers and technicians work closely together, which allows us to provide customers with high-quality equipment built in an efficient and timely manner.
UL Listing capabilities:
- UL 508 for General Purpose Control Panels.
- UL for Explosion-proof and Purged Enclosures.
- UL 698 for Hazardous Location Panels with Intrinsic Safe Circuits.
- cUL 508 for General Purpose Control Panels.
- cUL 698 for Hazardous Location Panels with Intrinsic Safe Circuits.
CE (European Union) Certifications:
- Declaration of Conformity
- Declaration of Incorporation
Our certifications are vital to our business. We have had third party reviews from TUV on our process.
Part of the excellent value we bring to projects is our knowledge of the brands and models of the latest control and information system equipment and software. We recommend and supply quality products based on solid experience.
“I would like to thank you and your team for all of the hard efforts you are putting forth to allow us the opportunity to get the line up and operating in a reasonable time frame. It is greatly appreciated.”
Hard Drive Component Manufacturer Cybertrol Engineering, LLC