Cybertrol Engineering leads the industry in applying cloud-based solutions.
Our cloud solutions reduce on-site hardware and offer additional benefits of shared resources and visualization, all with a secure model.
Cybertrol’s cloud solutions include integrating information systems for several sites into a common enterprise-wide historian and reporting systems. We configure sites for data store and forward capability.
Cloud-based systems offer these benefits:
- Little infrastructure cost
- OPEX vs. CAPEX
Who can cloud architectures help?
- Customers who want access to data but lack the experience necessary to select, commission, or maintain the system
- IT was are being asked to give employees access to data from anywhere on any device
- Managers who are stuck with a fleet of old hardware in need of an upgrade and never want to be in that situation ever again
- Customers struggling to find capital dollars to fund infrastructure projects
How much automation software could be moved into the cloud? How much should? Cybertrol knows the pros and cons of leveraging cloud architectures for HMI and SCADA systems.
Cybertrol has presented on leading trends in cloud architectures and created full functioning cloud demonstrations at major international trade shows.