Determining system architecture requires proactive thought to determine what is best for the facility.
We take into account existing systems and discuss options to determine the best path forward.
Cybertrol has the in-depth experience with the latest technologies, which enables us to recommend the best solutions.
We invest heavily in technology training and internal testing for all new and upcoming technologies. Often we present at trade shows on these concepts. We deliver leading edge solutions based on experience and proven best practices.
We define system architecture in these areas:
- Process Control Hardware and Software Platforms
- Information/IT Networks
- Industrial Data Centers
- Historian and Reporting Software Components
- MES/MOM Software Components
- Hardware Specifications
- Workstations, Servers, and Hardware Redundancy
- Ethernet Network and Device-Level Network Components
- Drives, MCC’s, Panel Components, and Field Instrumentation
- Cables, Connectors, and Wire
- Process Control Networks
- Device-Level Networks
- SCADA Communications
Check out how Cybertrol offers full plant-wide automation and information.