Cybertrol practices a system development life cycle approach to all projects following these hardware and software design procedures:
- Detailed review and development of system Functional Requirements — Reviewed and approved before design phase
- Hardware and Software Design Module Development
- Complete Build, Configuration and Software Programming
- Internal Hardware and Software Testing with Testing Procedures
- Factory Acceptance Testing with Customers
- System Commissioning
Peer design reviews are held at key points throughout a project. The system is designed with the combined experience of Cybertrol.
The result is a modular, scalable, seamlessly integrated system that will provide a lower cost of ownership through ease of operation and maintenance.